- This event has passed.
AXUG Wisconsin (Milwaukee) Chapter Meeting Sep 26th
September 26, 2019 @ 9:45 am - 3:00 pm UTC-6
On September 26th Dan Fite (Director Business Development at Bluestar PLM) will have another education session about bringing your engineering team onboard with Dynamics 365/AX. This time the presentation will be part of the AXUG Chapter Meeting in Wisconsin.
The event’s aim is to provide space for knowledge sharing between different Dynamics users, learning new insights from the industry and extending your network.
- 9:45 – 10:00 Arrival & Registration
- 10:00 – 10:15 Introductions
- 10:15 – 11:00 AX User Discussion – Making AXUG work for all of us
- 11:00 – 12:00 Bluestar PLM – Dan Fite: ”How to bring your engineering onboard with Dynamics ”
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch and Networking
- 1:00 – 2:00 User Showcases
- 2:00 – 2:30 Roundtable Discussions
Who is this event for?
The Chapter Meeting is open to all AXUG users. The membership is extended to all employees in a company, which means that you can invite other colleagues.
See you on September 26th!
You can read more about the event and how to sign up, here: