See how: Electronics (eCAD) and Mechanical (mCAD) inside Dynamics 365/AX
About the Webinar
Today, manufacturing companies need to ensure a seamless data flow within their supply chain, between their different engineering-design teams to comply with complex product designs, customer requirements and short-lead times.
This is especially vital for companies working with both electronics (eCAD) and mechanical (mCAD) product data, where there is a constant exchange of product design iterations between the design domains.
This requires engineering teams to export the product data packages, manually apply the requested changes by importing the information back to the PLM-system. This process leads to product delays and costly errors, when there is no traceability of product changes or a seamless sharing of information in a multi-CAD design environment.
On March 9th, we will address these challenges by introducing you to how Bluestar PLM can integrate multi-disciplinary product development and a seamless sharing of eCAD libraries within Microsoft Dynamics 365 & AX.
You will experience:
- How Altium integrates with Bluestar PLM;
- Synchronization of component libraries;
- Silicon Expert in Bluestar PLM;
- Modifying PCB Design in Altium with updated component data;
- Calculation of Substance Compliance;
- ECAD Integration with Multi Check-in Tools;
- Including electronics in mechanical designs in SOLIDWORKS;
- Initiation of Change order (ECO) for expired parts.