AXUG Texas (Houston) Chapter Meeting June 20th
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0
Learn how Engineering and Operations can work together!
On June 20th AXUG – Chapter Meeting will take place in Texas, Houston!
Dan Fite, director of business development at Bluestar PLM by PDM technology, will talk about tips on how to get Engineering and Operations to work with the same product data in relation to Dynamics 365/AX and the opportunities of getting this information into a single system.
The AXUG Chapter Meeting is for all Dynamics AX users, and it will be hosted by Rubicon Oilfield International.
- 10:00 Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, AXUG News & Events
- 10: 30 Educational Session – Project Accounting & Management
- Presented by Asim Afridi
- In this session, we will explore the Project Management and Accounting module of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations while also providing an overview of Cost Accounting.
- 11:45 – 12:30 – Networking Lunch
- 12:30 – 2:00 Sponsor Showcase – Dynamics and Engineering – Tips in how to get the Engineering and Operations to have the same information
- Presented by Dan Fite – PDM Technology
- This session will explain the tools that Engineering uses and how these can relate to Dynamics (AX and D365) and options in getting the information into a single system of record. Invite your engineering colleagues to the session.
- 2:00 – Educational Session – Demand Forecasting
- Presented by Jonathan Anderson
- Demand planning/forecasting in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a complicated black-hole for many companies. In this session, we will review the setup and parameters that control the calculations used for determining the demand forecast based upon historical transaction along with completing the process and best-practices for utilization. We will also review how the output impacts MRP and calculated supply.
- 3:15 Wrap Up
- When: June 20th
- Time: From 10 am till 3:30 pm
- Where: Rubicon Amenity Center (Next to the Egg & I)
10603 W. Sam Houston Pwky N. Suite 180 / Houston, TX 77064
If you want to register for the event, please click here