- This event has passed.
AXUG Indiana (Indianapolis) Chapter Meeting Sep 19th
September 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC-4
On September 19th you will be able to participate on an educational live session in Indianapolis by Dan Fite about “How to bring your engineering onboard with Dynamics”.
During the session, you will be able to meet other Dynamics/AX users and learn about a process of planning and upgrading to Dynamics 365 from AX2009 from first-hand.
The event will end up with a tour of Goodwill’s manufacturing facility, showing how the nonprofit uses D365 while working with multiple customers.
- 9:45 Doors Open
- 10:00 Welcome & Introductions
- 10:15 Chapter Business, AXUG News & Events
- 10:30 Bluestar PLM – Dan Fite of PDM Technology NA – How to bring your engineering onboard with Dynamics
- 11:30 Lunch and tour of schools on site
- 12:30 Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana/enVista-What we learned that can help you plan your next big ERP move (D365)
- 1:30 Closing Notes
- Tour of GoodWill Manufacturing Facility
You can read more about the event and sign up, here: https://www.axug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=2c7933da-213b-40b9-a88f-182377be7a04&CommunityKey=abd548cb-7f77-41ed-86f2-d4128cd4ee2f&Home=%2faxug%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fmanage-events