Trainvac is a fast-growing company based in Wedel, Germany, founded in 2019. The company focuses on the development and integration of innovative modules and solutions for sanitary systems in rail vehicle construction.
As its ERP system, Trainvac has chosen Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management. Their mid-term goal is to fully establish the processes with Dynamics 365, but in appropriate steps and in line with their own growth. Sven Mahn IT was entrusted with the implementation of Dynamics 365 with Bluestar PLM embedded.
The implementation project started on March 23rd, 2020, initially with the mapping of the core processes procurement, finance and especially engineering. Bluestar PLM was connected and all processes were prepared and set up for intercompany structures. A challenge was the request for an extremely short duration of the project.
On April 30th, only six weeks after the start of the project, the system went live. This fast and successful go-live was made possible by an agile project approach and the experience of the implementation specialists and the tools being used, according to Trainvac.
• Fast implementation: 6 weeks
• A single source of information to assure complete transparency in information and end-to-end business processes. Ensures optimum business performance and fewer errors.
• Full integration between CAD, PLM and ERP embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Seamless data flow between design engineering, production and operation teams for improved collaboration across the enterprise.
• Increase in production line efficiency with immediate access to accurate and real-time data from global departments.
• Reduced IT maintenance and total cost of ownership with only one system and data structure to maintain.