Register now for the Chicago Chapter Meeting and widen your network of other Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX users with related issues or future plans.
If you are experiencing issues between engineering and operations due to unconnected technical systems – you should join the presentation by Dan Fite, Director of Development from PDM technology: “Collaboration using D365 For Operations & Engineering“. In other words – learn how to improve collaboration between Engineering and Operation by using Dynamics 365 for Operations & Engineering.
- Learn about common issues due to the detached digital systems used by Operations & Engineering
- Learn how clients experienced improvements after implementing ERP-based PLM.
- Learn more about how a Dynamics 365-based PLM solution supports:
- Product Data Management
- Engineering Change Management
- CAD Integration
- Documentation Package Preparation
- Workflow Management
Chicago Dynamics Chapter User Group Meeting Quarter 1
|Thursday, March 15, 2018, 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM CDT
Agenda Setup for the Presentations at this meeting: