Come see Bluestar PLM at the D365UG/AXUG Summit
Bluestar PLM will show the exciting new features at D365UG/AXUG Summit 2017 in Nashville, TN from October 10th-13th at booth #350.
Bring Your Engineers on Board!
Are your engineers working in tools outside of Dynamics? This year we focus on how Bluestar PLM improves collaboration between engineering and manufacturing teams by bringing your engineers onto the Dynamics platform. Bluestar PLM is the product lifecycle management solution built in Dynamics with integration to several popular CAD packages. The solution ensures that data is visible across all CAD, PLM and ERP systems in real-time and is easy to deploy and maintain.
We specialize in the automation of engineering tasks to remove non-value-added tasks and insure data is entered once and accessible by all enterprise users.
- Integration to various 3D CAD and ECAD systems.
- Engineering Changes can be requested by anyone in the enterprise and are managed via Work Flow management
Bluestar PLM is being used successfully by manufacturing companies in the Engineer-to-Order and Configure-to-Order businesses with needs to improve:
- Engineering Change processes
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Variants (as built management)
- Multiple site Engineering collaboration
- Managing multiple CAD systems (with a single PLM system)
- Synchronizing data between CAD systems and Microsoft Dynamics
Meet the Bluestar PLM Experts at Booth #350
Tuesday, October 10, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, October 11, 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, October 12, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday, October 13, 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
AXUG Summit is hosted by the Dynamics AX User Group (AXUG). AXUG is an organization that strives to engage the Dynamics AX user community through events, like AXUG Summit, where users learn firsthand the best way to leverage Dynamics AX. Click here to learn more.
History of AXUG Summit