PLM Support Engineer Implementation Consultant
PDM Technology is an international independent PLM software vendor and Microsoft partner. Our core product, Bluestar PLM, is the leading Product Lifecycle Management solution built specifically for, and on top of, the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP platform.
Due to increased demand in the US, we are looking for a PLM Support Engineer to join our team. Based out of our Atlanta or Nashville office (remote location possible), you will be a key person in providing technical support to our growing North American customer base and reselling partners. You can expect varying degrees of travel activity associated with customer projects.
- Installation & configuration of Bluestar PLM
- Training sessions with customers (online & on-site)
- Application support via telephone, e-mail and web primarily to our North American customers and resellers, but also worldwide
- A good understanding of engineering and manufacturing business processes
Technical skills (preferred) & experience
- 2+ years’ experience with PLM or CAD system support and/or other IT support
- CAD systems (eCAD, mCAD)
- Programming experience (C# or Java)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP system
- Engineering documentation control
- Engineering change management
- B.Sc. level preferred (Those with an Associate’s Degree with a concentration in IT are also encouraged to apply.)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Self-starter who takes action
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills with customers and co-workers
- Takes pride in customer satisfaction
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
What we can offer you
We offer a dynamic, innovative and international work environment comprised of our highly skilled colleagues who are passionate about our company, our product, and what we do for our customers.
In your role as Support Engineer, you will be able to build on your knowledge within ERP & PLM for discrete manufacturing, 3D product configuration, automatic generation of engineering data, and will become well-versed in one of the fastest growing ERP solutions – Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You will have the ability to influence our product road map by communicating customer requirements from the field directly to our R&D team.
We will provide training through sessions with our Danish headquarters and from project managers interfacing with current customers.
Application deadline: as soon as possible
Please fill out the form down below.